Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Q: What might kill free speech on the Internet?

A: Blog Spammers!

This blog is being comment spammed. The first day I enjoyed the attention, albeit algorithmic attention.

Now seeing those little marketing messages for free income and larger penises have become more annoying than amusing, regardless of the fact that I always need more income and might need a bigger penis. So, I am turning off commenting.

If you really want to comment on the stuff here, send an email to bob@CodingSlave.com and I will post if for you on your behalf.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Reselman said...

Wow, thanks to more than a kazillion people who made me smart. Seems that I can do a thing called word verification to do away with evil spam. Just goes to show that all of us are smarter than one of us.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home