Sunday, May 29, 2005

Q: What are you looking for?

A: Someone to help me get the next book published.

OK, I'll admit it. Putting Coding Slave on line for free was the best thing that I have ever done to get the book into the hands of new readers. With all due bragging, as of last count, there have been in excess of 30,000 downloads. Most readers liked the book. Yeah, there are a few people out there who found the book not so good, so poor me has had his feeling bopped a few times.

Oh well.

Doing Coding Slave as an important event in my life. It took a lot out of me in that it required full time attention to write and publish. The good news is that I learned a lot and had the most excellent opportunity to share my ideas with others, maybe even touch a few souls.

So now what?

Another book, that's what!

But I can't do it alone. I think that I will need help.

Maybe I need....... an agent?

(Yikes, could it be that I've been in Hollywood too long?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It''s quite impressive.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home